Machine Configurations Available:
- 4-axis Machining Centers.
- 5-axis Machining Centers.
- Table Type Boring Mills.
Dynamics and power for universal use.
All MCX machining centers are robustly dimensioned, featuring high-torque spindle units and preloaded precision ball-screw drives or, in the case of very large travel ranges, a high-precision rack-and-pinion drive. This guarantees high long-term accuracy, even in the case of rough machining combined with finish machining.
- 1,400 to 4,800 mm (55.1" to 189.0") swing diameter.
- Workpieces to 4,100 x 3,000 x 3,200 mm (164.4" x 118.1" x 126.0").
- Payload from 1,500 to 20,000 kg (3,300 to 44,000 lb).
- Axis speeds up to 65 m/min (2,560 ipm).
- Acceleration bis zu 0.5 g.